Mothers day issues.

Happy mother's day to all the mommies by the way ! <3

Okay so Friday in web design my teacher Mrs. kesselman assigned us to make cards for mothers day, make em' all pretty and then we'd all print them out and seal them up and bring them home. After everyone finished and it was time to print and I guess she over heard me saying that my Mother had passed away to one of my friends in the class. So when I go up to print mine she tells me I can't because it's a waste of paper, because obviously my mother wouldn't get it, so I explained that I was planning to bring it the her grave with some flowers like my family does every year and I go on to print it out and she goes absolutely nuts, she starts screaming and yellin' about how I'm wasting paper and how I'm being ignorant and how I need to understand that my mom is dead just like she had to when her mom passed away when she was young and how I need to grow up and whatever. I mean she starts freaking out and talking about her problems and it was just soo insane, she was being incredibly insensitive and sharing waaay too much. like the whole class was just silent, we were all totally caught off guard like I don't understand why she had to make a scene, I don't know it was just crazy.
May 14th, 2012 at 03:29am