I Want To Help | Please Read

So I was going through new members, looking for people who had the same taste in music as I do - check out my profile and drop a request if you like the music I do :) - and I came across a profile that actually worried me.

A lot of time, I think people do bull on the internet for attention, but I'm going through a hard time, currently, so I thought, "What if they're like me and need people to care?" so I'm making this journal.

I hate death with a passion and anytime I've stumbled on a profile that's been updated to say the user died, I cry, even if I didn't know them. I hate suicide with even more passion, cause I've actually considered it. I'm not trying to tell you all my problems, I want to help you with any problems.

So if you feel insecure, depressed, or any bad feeling, I want you to stop thinking about bad things and come talk to me. I know I can't force you to or anything, but I'd like to help. We can private message or comment profiles or email. No one deserves to feel like crap and I want to stop it.

So don't do stupid things to yourself, come talk to me. I'll help as best I can and I will NEVER judge someone, so don't be scared. I have things I'd hate to be judged about and I won't turn around and judge someone else.

I hope everyone's alright and I hope people can actually talk to me. <3 Stay safe, everyone. <3
May 14th, 2012 at 04:03am