Where My Banner Makers At ;D?

Hello my fellow Mibbians!

Lately, I've been getting into fantasy hardcore,and I've finally put that love of fantasy into a story that I've been writing for a bit now. I adore writing it, and now am going to publish it on this lovely site of Mibba. But, I have a bit of an issue. I can, in no way, make banners, so here is where I'm asking on my knees for your help!

If you would be so kind as to make me one, I would of course do something I can for you in return. I'm more than happy to read/comment/subscribe to stories or do something tumblr-related for you. I'm just not artistically inclined at all ;P.

Here is what I want for the banner if you are interested :D
Title: The Water Girl
- bold letters that isn't too lightly colored and placed somewhere in the middle
My Username: Hidden Lullaby
Pictures:
1. this near the center and not full size
2. water blended in around her so it flows nicely, it is called The Water Girl, so something graceful and watery.
Size: AROUND 600x400, any small changes I don't care at all.

I'm sorry I am so picky, I just have a perfect image for this banner in my head x), so I'm sorry if it came off too harshly! If you are to do this, please message me or comment on here, this would mean the world to me :D thank you so much you lovely humans!

- Melissa <3.
May 14th, 2012 at 11:15pm