Trust

Trust is something we establish when we think someone is different from the rest or that that person will not hurt us or mess with our emotions, in a sense, it is a placebo of a feeling, and is only there to protect your emotions and stop you from having anxiety or worrying, it’s not always irrational, but in most cases, it is. Trust is very overrated, and should never be given away at no cost, a person should have to earn your trust whether they did something to lose your trust or not, every person should prove they’re trustworthy, because this world is full of fakes, and liars, and everyone you meet could be a potential threat to your happiness, many of us don’t see it this way until we are brutally fucked over, and then that’s when a person loses all of their trust for the entire human race, thus causing them to have trouble with personal relationships, dating can become very emotionally off-throwing, if not impossible, to do, and making friends may be extremely unsettling as well, also, when a person is brutally fucked over, they may most likely throw down their barriers, making their anxiety more vulnerable, and giving them many, many irrational things to worry about as a natural defense against being fucked over again. Trust is very fragile, and sometimes when it’s broken, it can either make you lose trust for that one person forever, or make you lose trust for the whole human race forever. People are terrible, and that’s one thing every person will one day learn, that there truly are a very select few who will not do you wrong.
May 15th, 2012 at 08:25pm