Chasing Imagination Music Playlist

Hey guys. Well, this journal is mostly for the readers of my Dreamers series. Here is a playlist of the songs for Dreamers Book One: Chasing Imagination. They're all either songs that inspired a particular part of the story, or maybe just the story in general, or they're songs that I feel fit the mood or atmosphere of the story, or perhaps relate to some of the characters. I've included notes beside some of them as to why I've chosen them.

> Rooftops - Lostprophets
> Wonders Prevail - Kasiuss
> Dignity - Bullet for my Valentine - Parts of this song just sound like they're about the Dreamers and the lives they lead.
> The Only Hope for Me is You - My Chemical Romance - Just Amy and Casper, through and through.
> Mr Brightside - The Killers
> See Who I Am - Within Temptation - I have a feeling that this song significantly helped to inspire the entire idea of the Dreamers.
> Fallout - Sonic Syndicate
> Where We Belong - Lostprophets
> The Adventure - Angels and Airwaves - Another cute Amy and Casper love song.
> Resistance - Muse
> Starlight - Muse - It makes me think of a person chasing dreams.
> Destabilise - Enter Shikari
> Crystal Clear - Young Guns
> Monster - Paramore - I seem to remember this song inspiring a particular conversation between Amy and Casper.
> Vox Populi - 30 Seconds to Mars
> Where is the Edge - Within Temptation
May 16th, 2012 at 05:31pm