Hurricane Heart Music Playlist

Hey again guys! Well, this journal is mainly for the readers of my Dreamers series. And, as promised, here is the playlist for Dreamers Book Two: Hurricane Heart. Basically, this is a list of some of the songs that have inspired various parts of the novel, or songs that I feel suit the mood/atmosphere of the story. Like in the Chasing Imagination playlist, I've also included notes next to some of the songs about why I've chosen them.

> Hurricane - 30 Seconds to Mars - I owe a lot to this song - I named my character 'Hurricane' as a sort of acknowledgement to it. Quite simply, the entire of HH would not exist without this song.
> Iron - Within Temptation - This is Hurricane on her good days.
> Faster - Within Temptation
> Leave Everything Behind - Amaranthe - Thankfully, I was listening to this song one night whilst writing HH. The title line managed to inspire the most important plot line of the story.
> Crush - Pendulum - Ignore the lyrics; the music just seems to fit perfectly, particularly towards the end of the book.
> Director's Cut - Amaranthe
> Saviour - Rise Against
> In the Middle of the Night - Within Temptation
> Witchcraft - Pendulum - I don't know why, but it just feels weirdly as if it's about Hurricane.
> Murder - Within Temptation
> 1,000,000 Lightyears - Amaranthe - Wait until nearer the end of the story to listen to this one. There's just something about it that fits the story so perfectly.
> Burn This City - Sonic Syndicate - All about resistance, rebellion...you get the idea.
> Hunger - Amaranthe
> Rebellion in Nightmareland - Sonic Syndicate
> Crucify Me - Bring Me The Horizon
May 16th, 2012 at 06:54pm