The Worst Day In History!

So I didn't want to make a new story cause its short and about my day so I decided it to be a journal. Here you go!
This feeling is indescribable. The way I feel about him is…strange. Whenever we pass in the halls fire burns in my heart. Whenever HANNAH passes him, I want to rip out her guts. Hannah likes him to, and somehow I manage to be her friend. Hannah stole him from me. Whenever I liked him she liked him. AND NOW HE LIKES HER?!?! What is the difference?! As I think about it, there is a big difference. She’s skinny, has glasses, short wavy dirty blond hair. Me…well me, I’m the complete opposite! Fat, no glasses, and WAY to wavy brown hair that I straighten every morning. Everyone tells me that I’m not fat. But I think it was just a set up. I was so in love with him until today, I got the news from Hannah in the library. She said that a short weird black haired dude screamed out to her that Steve likes her. I was heartbroken. She kept talking about it. I grew enraged. I wanted to go home and rip apart my room and have a breakdown. Then comeback to school. I went into the bathroom and I swear steam was coming off my head. Luckily no one was in the ladies room. I went into a stall and locked the door. I put my hands up to the wall of the stall. I hit my head on the wall. The stall vibrated. Pain inflected my head immediately. I got out the stall and made sure my head wasn’t bleeding. I felt much better. I walked back to the class room. “Hey Jade,” a prissy little brat said. I was a millimeter away from beating her into the ground. I sat in my chair. “Just to let you know I hit my head on purpose in the bathroom now I feel much better” I said. Hannah ran to the pencil sharpener and pretended to sharpen her pencil. I turned around. Silence filled the air. I’m glad it did.

There you go. I know I'm a little emo. But oh well.
May 17th, 2012 at 01:41am