its sad what the world is coming to.

Its sad wht the world is coming to and how the new generation is acting. I am ashamed to be part of this generation. What happened to the days when everything wasnt taken sexual. There are so many girls and guys theses days just looking foe sex and what not. What happend to the days when a relationship acctually ment something. Now and days most things dont work out, its not becuas the feelings parted, its becuas someone just wanted sex or something and when you didnt give it to them they just up and leave you. When i was littler i was so exited to grow up and be a mommy, of course i want to enjoy my childhood first, and now im scared of what it will be like when i get older. I mean like when i was little everything was good, there wasnt alot of gand and drug crap going on. Now even the middle schoolers are starting ganges doing drugs drinkink! Its scary, and to think when i grow up what kind comunity my children will be growing up in. Another thing is when on electronic devises, kids uses 'text talk' witch affcts them in school and causes use of bad grammer and spelling. Now i know im not that good at spelling but i try and i dont abreviate my words as in 'text talk'. The nwe generation just might be what corupsts the socity in the future. I have always thought "When i grow up, itll be ok. Ill have (hopefully) a good job, husband, and wonderful childern." and now im just thinking there are still some good people out there not just wanting sex. What the nwe generation is coming to is just horrible. I just thought we could do better for ourselves and our future. A lot of people dont know this but what you do today, effects alot of people in the future. Say you decide to go and do something stupid, well in the future your kids might think becuas you did it they can to. We should all relize that we are setting examples for the younger kids, what we do implments their actions. I was ashamed when i was walking the other day with some friends, LITTLE KIDS started to cuss us out. IM talking little,little kids like 5,6,8,and 4. A four year old! i was ashamed and embaressed. Why would theses kids think that was ok? All in all, our generation needs to get it together. What we all do today will bring either good oe bad consequens tomarrow. This needs to end, not only for the sake of our generation but the next< and more to come.
Pepsi...
May 17th, 2012 at 07:49am