A Thank You <3

I'm a horrible self critic. I love writing and people sometimes tell me I have a talent, but I never believe it. I read my stories and think they're crap but still feel the need to share them with people because whether or not I believe in it, that's still my dream. I'm just a pessimist who puts it down. When I decided to post on Mibba, I was really nervous. I had only showed my writing to friends and family and to be honest I always thought they just flattered me, but with all the positive feedback I have received here, I honestly gained more confidence. I still critique myself beyond belief, but I still do it with confidence. My readers are amazing and I can never fathom the amount of attention my story has gotten in so little time. It's ridiculous and I love all my readers/subscribers/commenters for it. Posting here on Mibba has also shown me that my true passion is writing in its raw form. I don't care for publishing and making money (though sure that's a plus) but I can live without it. As long as I can get my writing out to people,that makes me happy. To know that someone out there is enjoying what I'm writing, and taking joy in the stories that are usually just in my head, is beyond amazing and never fails to put a smile on my face. On days that I feel like crap, and don't even want to write (which is huge, since writing is my therapy) I just read the comments on my story and I'm suddenly happy again.

So thank you to my readers, you are all amazing and never fail to make me smile <3 :)
May 18th, 2012 at 01:14am