Anti-Cristians 2

I made a journal early that received over a hundred replies. This was on the topic of the fact that I believe all Anti-Christains should find a new symbol, particularly one that is not a religious symbol itself. I stated that i wanted some people to help me brainstorm.

Only three or four posts were actually about the symbol. The rest were people bashing me about my religious beliefs, and saying how i am trying to start a war against Christianity. This is in no way true, like i had stated many times in the last journal, i simply wanted a new symbol for people that shared my viewpoint.

Let me clear a few things up:

1. I am not atheist.

2. I am not a satanist.

3. i conform to no religion

4. I have not been, and do not intend to, be disrespectful in any way. If you think that i am or have been, stop and think. Do you just disagree with me? Or have i actually insulted you in any way?

The reasons I am against Christianity, is that the truly devout followers, are little more than slaves for Jesus and god. You do not question faith.

Another problem i have, is people who are only Christian because they are too afraid and weak willed to think for themselves, and risk going to hell. Instead they simply swallow anything fed to them by the priests, yet go out and "sin" in almost every way possible. I dont know how you can call yourself religious like that. Only going to church on high holidays, or leaving at communion does not cut it.

I believe that we are put on earth with a single purpose. However, with all the technology and almost instant pleasures we submit ourselves to, we loose sight of our true goal. We lose sight of our inner vision, and then lose ourselves. I also believe in reincarnation, along with the multiverse theory.

So, essentially, you die, and you are presented with an infinite number of universes, with thousand of planets, and thousands of species, each with thousands o problems within them. After soi many lives of being successful or helpful to your race, you ascend.

How do we ascend? Im not sure, im still contemplating that.

So, by my views, the only things that can be considered sins are the things that hinder spiritual growth of humans. What hinders it more than something telling you that you are unworthy and to beg for mercy? Nothing.

Anyways, im still open to ideas for the symbol, if anyone would like to help.
May 18th, 2012 at 04:00am