maby i dont know, im young

yes i get it, im still young, but ive always seen my grand parents as role modles. they have been married for a long time, my grand father respects my grand mother . My grand father fought in the war, he was an honerd millitary man, he still has his gun, uniform, and medals to prove it. he has been tramtized by war , and he has and still does tell me stories about the war. Now kids i know are just wrong, in school almost all i hear about is ganges, bullying, violence, guns,drugs,sex,etc. I find it very inapropriate, and for kids my age to be talking about it. The girls talking about deep throting,cum,condoms,and more,its wrong, even worse they talk about it in school. The boys talk about sex, gangs,fighting,and more. alot of people disrespect the teachers, the talk inapropriatly twords the teaches to. So many of the students are in A.C( in house suspinsion) some kids have enough nerve to bring drugs to school. To me its just plain wrong. Now im gonna go to the positives in my school, we have a good system, most people get good grades, we have all 1-A bands and go to contest every year to compete. Now look at the positives and negitives, dosent make sences dose it. There are alot of girls who joke about being pregnet, thats not even cool. I dont know, i may be young but i know alot. I always will look up to my grandparents. When they sold cigiretts to kids they didnt know all the dangers yet, so to them it was okay, but now we know the dangers of smoking and dont sell cigerits or alcohol to kids. I know i dont have the best grammer or spelling and corect me if you want, i still try. I strive to get good grades in school, and thats what matters. So if you dont really get what i mean then thats okay, i know what im talking about.
May 18th, 2012 at 05:23am