The Bermuda Triangle - Natural or Supernatural?

I've always been fascinated with the Bermuda Triangle, mostly because I love sci-fi, and I've always been a firm believer in aliens and UFO's, so of course when things mysteriously disappear for no reason, you can expect me to know about it. Now, I'm no expert on the Bermuda Triangle, but I think something strange is happening in it. I don't know what, but I don't buy into the whole 'there's-nothing-supernatural-going-on-here-it's-all-explainable-natural-occurances' mostly because my grandpa was sailing through it once when he was in the Navy, and he saw some weird stuff.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone here was interested in it, and what your opinions are on it. Also, I have a new story about the Bermuda Triangle and it's strange occurances up. I think I came up with a pretty original idea here too. It's called Swept Away and trust me, if you read the summary you won't regret it! So far, it's just a summary, but I'll be writing the first chapter soon if anyone's interested in it.

Here's a little excerpt from it: "When I washed up on this island after a freak storm destroyed the cruise I was on, I met a boy there who spoke and acted like he was from a very far away place. And he's keeping something big from me, something very big." The summary is way more descriptive and better than that, so check it out! =)
May 20th, 2012 at 01:32am