I'm very, very new!

I've been reading Mibba fan-fiction for quite a while now, and I've built up a stockpile of ideas for my own stories.. The stories I'm interested in are for the most part band related (I usually stick with non-slash, featuring Danny & Ben from AA, Matt Good from FFTL, DRUGS, and now Kit Fysto, Max Green from ETF, and now NBK, Ronnie Radke from ETF and now FIR, and I love a classic Sonny Moore story every once in a while). What I've noticed is although the majority of stories that I read are very well-written, often times they don't exactly turn out the way I had hoped, or they just never get finished.
So now here I am! I've already got a plot written out for one story featuring Matt Good, and I'm in the process of writing the first couple of chapters...so yeah. I'm more than willing to take plot suggestions and try and come up with some other side stories, and I hope to have at least one chapter of my Matt Good story up by AT LEAST next weekend. When I do get some of it up, I'd love some criticism. It may sound weird, but whenever people tell me my faults I work WAY harder, and I just can't do that when all I hear is straight up praise.
Oh and also, I am very new to this, so I'd really appreciate some help making layouts for stories and all that jazz. So hit me up whenever. (:

-Brooke
May 20th, 2012 at 10:07am