Vampires and werewolves and ghosts oh my!

So I'm not sure if these supernatural beings have run their course yet (probably not) and honestly, I like stories with them in it. For a long time, all I could write was supernatural stories. I'm glad I've branched out from that but I seriously like stories with vampires and werewolves and ghosts and whatnot.

There are some supernatural stories that suck. I'm not going to list any because I don't want to start a huge thing because it doesn't matter if I don't like it. What other like or don't like is their biz and if you want to like a book you should like because YOU like it. Not because someone else does. But anyway. I think that supernatural stories, if done right, can be really good. I really love the Vampire Academy series (and the spin-off, Bloodlines) and Dead Is and the Iron Fey books and The Mediator and all that good stuff. So anyway.

I FOUND THIS SHOW IT'S CALLED BEING HUMAN. And that's what started this whole journal. I love that show, okay? The American version. I love the whole idea of these people living together and trying to be normal but hello, they can't because 2 of them are dead and the other one turns furry every month. It's great.

What supernatural books/TV shows do y'all like?
May 21st, 2012 at 01:20am