Why the night shift SUCKS.

Image

Seriously, it's boring working the night shift. I work as a hospital security guard and it's like

Image

I swear I twiddle my thumbs half the time, because it's the fact that obviously visiting hours are over after 9, therefore not too many people come in my way unless they work at the hospital.

But at the same time, it's easy money :P

I'm a night person but this job makes me sleepy man. Then when I get home, I can't sleep -_-
It's messing up my body clock or whatever you call it. No, not my biological clock.

I guess I can't complain too much since it gives me some time to work on songs or whatever. Unless someone were to come in and try to like massacre everyone, then it would be different, but half the time the only crazies are the ones in the hospital already, so yeah.

Like in Halloween (Rob Zombie one) where the guards are always the one to get killed, that would suck if that were me man, but perhaps I could beat the hell out of someone with my trusty flashlight.

See how I start to imagine things out of sheer boredom?

I'm only "ranting" because when most of you go to sleep, I go to work. Unless you're in a time zone, then it's the opposite...I think.

Anyways,

Aside from that, life seems to be pretty good right now. It's like I'm experiencing a small moment of Nirvana.

Not the band people, get it together jeez.

Image
May 21st, 2012 at 10:21pm