Glee .

Okay, so recently yesterday. (Or two days ago. Was it? Ah, I don't remember), I went on Netflix on my XBOX 360, and saw that Glee was in one category. Which? I'm not sure, I don't remember. I have short term memory loss.
Literally.
Anyway, I decided to watch it to see what all the fuss was about, since I'm always seeing Glee, this, Glee that, on TV. Last year, I saw a part of an episode, and I had no clue what was happening, so I changed the channel. That was the only experience I've ever had with this very-close-to-five-stars sitcom. Like, on Netflix, the rating in almost filled up to five stars.
So, after watching a few episodes and learning about the characters, I immediately got sucked in and saw what everybody was talking about, knowing what they mean. This show is AMAZING! And humourous! I'm a sucker for humour! At first, I didn't know what the heck the plot was supposed to be, but then I figured out it's just like a reality TV show, except it's fake (which is just like every other reality show. Jersey Shore? Come on, be for real).
Here's what I think about the characters:
First, Noah Puckerman, a.k.a Puck (but I still call him Noah). When he got his new 'do in the end of season one (which, by the way, there's only two seasons of Glee on Netflix, which I'm pretty sure has WAY more seaons for a hit show that's been airing for over three years now), I was hoping the camera stayed on him the whole time :).
Rachel Barry, the controler-freak-psycho-girlfriend, is a snob who is SELFISH, and except everybody to love her. But, I still like her.
Sometimes.
Mercedes is my GIRL. I love her attitude, her style, and also her relationship with Kurt (and I don't mean dating. Just their friendship). Speaking of Kurt, although he is an Atheist (NOT a spoiler alert), I still like him.
Tina. Her style really isn't my thing, and since they don't really focus on her, I don't have much to say. But, I am glad she and Artie/Arty are friends! Oh, and Artie/Arty is SUCH a nice guy. I wish he were my friend.
Finn needs to set his mind straight. He is kinda dumb, but still rockin'. I like him. He's got a good voice.
Sue Sylvester is the MAN. Or, is the WOMAN. Even though she pisses me off most of the time, she's really funny, and watches out for her disabled older sister, Jean, who has down syndrome. Which, I think, is the only reason she allowed Becky Jackson onto the Cheerios (no offense).
Quinn is pretty and quaint, but when that girl was pregnant, she was like a man-eating beast dog that hasn't had a meal in four days. Yeah, THAT bad.
So, yeah, Glee is funny, cool, and spunky! Watch it! Especially if you have Netflix. That's my review. I would've written more, but I'm tired, so... yeah.
WATCH GLEE!!!!!
[I don't know what channel it's on, my only source is Netflix. I think it's on ABC Family. I really have no clue]
May 22nd, 2012 at 03:27am