Buckcherry "All Night Long" VIP Experience

So last night I went to a show with my friend Stacy. We saw Buckcherry, James Durbin and The Redlight Kings. The show was awesome and it was a great end to a horrible start of the day.

The day started by me calling up the venue to make sure that my local radio station had given the venue my name for will-call. Well, it turns out that they didn't so I had to do the runaround and figure out what was going on. After calling the radio station they told me they just put my names on it, just then when I was talking to them. So I got that figured all out. Thank god I called them because I would have been pissed if we got there and they didn't have my name. There was something telling me to cal and make sure.

Then while getting ready my shirt that I was going to wear that I wanted to make my official concert shirt (which says I LOVE DIRTY ROCK BOYS and I wanted the people that I meet in bands to sign it every time that I went to a show) was pissing me off so I ended up wearing my SINNER shirt. Then I couldn't find my camera, or my shoes or my i.d. I was driving myself nuts trying to find everything because they weren't where I put them the night before. But finally after tearing my room apart, I found them.

So then we get to the venue and we are standing in what I thought was the line for will call, but it turned out to be a line for the VIP's. One of the guys from the local radio station comes up and asks me if I'm on the VIP list and I told him unfortunately no. Then he walks away. But then maybe 5 minutes later he comes back over and asks us if we wanted to be VIP... of course we weren't going to give that up. So he handed us VIP passes and we got to get in the venue before everyone else and meet Buckcherry. We had them sign our VIP lamanent and we got 2 pictures taken with them.

At the end of the show we ended up meeting Jeff Fabb (drummer for James Durbin's band), Blake Bunzel (Rhythm guitar for James Durbin's band) and Ty Molinaro (Bass player for James Durbin's band). So all in all it was a really great night.

It seems like everything I said was going to happen actually happened. I told my friend we were going to meet someone, and sure enough we did. Then I told her we were going to get stuff from one of the bands, and we did. We ended up getting guitar picks from Buckcherry at the end of the show ::thumbs up::
May 22nd, 2012 at 08:29pm