I am so very confuzed

I have a boyfriend, and he has this friend and she her boyfriend was a total jerk. Her boyfriend, Brandon broke up with her after 2 weeks because his ex said she still like him. So Kenzi (My friend) was really sad today and we all tried to make her feel better. Well something weird is that my boyfriend was really good friends with b\Brandon and Brandon told him that he was going to cheat on Kenzi. Well Ivan (My boyfriend) decided to tell Kenzi before Barndon broke up with her, and now Brandons all pissed that he told. Okay here where i come in. Ivan was upset that Brandon hated him and so i tried to cheer him up but he just told me to just not talk to him. I don't know why he freaked out so much i mean he knew that Brandon was going to hate him for telling. I just wanted to cheer him up. And for the past few days my life has been hell because a girl keeps flirting with Ivan and today he skipped walking with me to my 3rd hour to walk with her and i was so pissed but he told me sorry and that he forgot to wait for me. He also ignored me alot and since him and Kenzi are like really good friends he has been really really concerned about her. I have too, but he was like way to concerned. I feel like for the second time another girl is going to come in between my relationship again. A while ago i was dating a guy and then he broke up with me for this slut and he told me when he tried to get me back that he only liked her because of sex. I didnt take him back and started dating Ivan. I thought they were really different but im not so sure anymore. He acts like he care but then agian so does this other guy, Josh and hes been really nice to me and acts like he likes me. I feel like a bad person because i kind of like josh but not enough to breakup with Ivan but it makes me really mad when he does stupid stuff like forget about me.
I just feel like maybe things would be better if i just was single or dating Josh but i cant do that because i love Ivan, no matter how much i try i cant stop loving him and i guess its a good thing. I dont know, i just needed to get out how i feel because this is way to confuzing for me.
May 22nd, 2012 at 11:15pm