It's not every day you meet a prince// started writing again, new story, you should let me know what you think<3

So a little over a week ago, I got an email from my dance teacher saying that we were preforming for prince Charles and Camilla on Victoria day. It was quite chaotic to get ready, but somehow, we did it.

Before we went on stage, there was an orcestra that would be playing for them, and a few games and events on the other side of the tent. In our outdoor "greenroom" my dance teacher had us all line up and wait for them. She wanted us to stand a certain way, heels together, (Which for an irish dancer is torturously uncomfortable, ) and cursty when they walk by.

The secret service told us that they didn't even have time to achknowlege us, but instead, they came up to each of us, talked to us for a minute. I talked to Camilla for a bit about riverdance.

All in all, it was pretty cool that they didn't snub us like they were supposed to.

////

On another note, finally started writing again. Theres two stories I want to focus on. One is Incarnate, a different twist on superhero stories. Rather than being trained to save the world, Lola Swayze and the other weilders of the incarnate powers are being trained to not use their powers. Lola, seeing the good in the powers others do not, decides to argue against this.

The other is a concept Im toying with. After being forced to play matchmakers for single friends before prom and being flat broke preparing for their own prom, two friends decide to open up a prom date rental service, but problems begin to rise from the quirky, out of control cast of dates they have tow ok with.
May 23rd, 2012 at 02:20am