Another Rant.

For those of you who read my last rant about gay marriage, here's another that's slightly related.
I was on facebook and saw that this bro bro was really pissed off about something that this guy named Charles Worley had said. Seeing as I had nothing to do, I was like, "I'm going to look him up."
He is a complete jerk and basically wants to "put all gay and lesbian people behind electric gates and kill them off."
I know what you're thinking, "Why do I care what a random crazy is saying? It's not like he has an effect on people."
Au contraire, my friend. He is a pastor/ preacher/ whatever the hell you call cult Christian leaders.
I'm not Christian. I'm not going to pretend to be, and I'm not going to act like I'm totally disappointed that someone of the "Great Christian Religion" said something like that.
Anyone remember the holocaust? Obviously, not literally. Doesn't it sound familiar? Putting people behind fences until they die? If it doesn't you're an absolute idiot and I have not time for you.
It is absolutely ridiculous that someone is allowed to say things like this. I'm all for free speech. Bash Obama, bash whatever republican or independent candidate you want. Bash a clothing line, bash abortion, bash the country, bash the war. I'm literally indifferent to you bashing these things. But if I went out and made a speech to hundreds of people saying, "Black people should be put behind a fucking fence til they starve," I'd be shot!
So what's the difference with this guy? God agrees with him? Fuck God. He obviously does not give a shit about most people. Jesus loves everyone? HAHAHA. I call bullshit.
I'm literally so pissed off, I will ignorantly argue with you with crap I make up myself, just like how the "prophets" fabricated the entire bible.
I'm done. Please tell me how I offended you.
Kick me off Mibba for this, I don't care. It needs to be said. I'm so sick of people using a fictional being in the sky as an excuse for hatred.
May 23rd, 2012 at 05:28am