People, people, people

Well I don't even know where to start. There are a lot of people in the world and no one is exactly alike. There are thousands of similar people but no one is exactly alike. And personally, I hate it when people get all bitchy just because someone doesn't like something they don't like. Not everyone likes the same thing. Honestly, I'm the type of girl who would rather hang out with a bunch of guys, skate board all day and then take a nice hot bubble bath all day and paint my toe nails afterword. I like rock music but I also love classical piano music.

But my best friend is the type of girl who loves pop music and country music, she loves to shop and can't stand mud. She hates when I give her a huge hug after I've been out in the sun all day but she is like the sister I never had. I don't know what I'd do without her.

That's not my point though. My point is that everyone is different. If we can all just accept that fact, then there wouldn't be a need to bully people or feel like we aren't good enough. But the world isn't perfect so that probably won't happen. But taking other peoples feelings into account and understanding that they are different than you and respecting that fact is the first step. Anyone agree?
May 23rd, 2012 at 06:08am