Holy crap I'm confusing O_o

I was at work one day and had nothing to do because it was really slow and my friend was telling me about how she talks in her sleep. And I COMPLEATLY over analysed a simple thing like sleeping. You know how if you meditate, you can reach a certain state where you can compleatley block out all distractions and you're in a world of nothingness almost, but your still compleatly aware of your thoughts and whats going on around you, reaching true "nirvana." That relates to how I was saying sleep could be, but one stage further, where you can picture your imagination. How you can be compleatly relaxed and just out of it, but at the same time your aware of your suroundings. How your breathing functions and how your eyes move. You're still in full controll of yourself and are subconciously aware of it. How you can talk, laugh or cry in your sleep. Have you ever noticed you go to bed and over night you end up getting a stuffed up nose, and your body knows that now you can't breath threw your nose so you wake up breathing threw your mouth. In short, I had a HUGE theory of how sleep is truley just a deep state of meditation, where you just get really relaxed and that relaxation lets your bodys energy be restored. Which in one way makes sence because if you have a restfull sleep you wake up not tired, but if you have a restless sleep you'll wake up still tired. Anyways thats my semi theory I made up when I was bored, though I'm sure its pretty much not right because there are ALOT of things that contradict this. Lol, I was just bored and thought I'd share.
July 14th, 2007 at 01:29pm