GU|TAR G|RL

*ORIGINALLY POSTED ON MYSPACE*
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
was the book i just read non-stop. :001:
it was alright...the ending was kinda disappointing but they usually are...damn i've been reading a lot lately...i read a vampire book yesterday which i loved.

what have y'all been up to? ha, you know every time i put that in one of these bulletins no one ever replies except maybe one out of two people i actually talk to. *shrugs* what do i expect?

well, i hope you're all having/had a lovely summer...i can't believe we're about to go into high school!!! (for those of you in my friends list who are)

welp, i'm gunna end this boring bulletin on this note:
my lovely pictures have been waiting oh-so patiently for responses and i would not want to leave them unsatisfied for they can sometimes be very naughty and reek havoc among those who have not given into their power!!

lmao, don't listen to me, i'm just the crazed-raving-mad woman who likes vampires and listens to the Supremes while screaming out random H.I.M. lyrics

orrr....

maybe it's because i've been up 18 hours.....popCORN!
and soda pop go well with skittles and cool whip! *beams proudly*

and at the end of the narrow hall way lays an old wooden box with intricate designs sprawled over it's dark lid. As you lift the lights orange and green mixing with golden haze which is trapped in your eyes. Grumbling thunder cuts though the silence as the hinges of box turn to reveal a tiny blue orb, but no, now it seems to be a flower, rosy pink pedals glistening with droplets of crimson blood and no one sees it in that one moment but you.

WOW, that was really fucking random......i need to stop doing that,
WELL | WAS G0|NG T0 P0ST TH|S AS A BULLET|N BUT |'VE DEC|DED TO PUT |T |N A BLOG...which if you're reading this you'll already know but i don't feel like changing it....stab me with a spork.
on that final statement i shall go wander though the lonely pages of the internet wandering for my soul xD not.
actually...i'll go ahead and post this....let people maybe click it by accident...you never know...
July 15th, 2007 at 04:56am