What Happens At Gilman, Stays At Gilman...

{I warn you guys! Be adult, I just wrote what happened and there's a few NC 17 references though I took a few out. Sorry, this is just how it happened.}

Written July 8, 2007

Yesterday me and Jessica went to Gilman Street and went to another concert which is really awesome, as I would know from last time, but this time was a little different. We wanted to bring other people, but it only ended up being me, Jess and her friend Jeff. So we walk in and there are a lot less people there than last time and there’s this pretty cute guy who walks over and asks for a cigarette. He sits down and starts talking, mostly to Jess. I’m next to her and Jeff at my other side. He follows us up the stairs and I think the whole time that he’s flirting with Jess a bit if anything and his arm ends up around her back. I gotta say, I was a little jealous, didn’t quite understand it but got in on the flirty conversation anyway. The guy’s name is Travis, from Tennessee visiting and he turns out to be 16 almost 17 when he looks older. Still acts older, but I say I’m 18. Course I don’t look it, but I’m telling the truth.
Then we get kicked off the balcony and stand around at the bottom in the back of the small crowd during the second band. Then the band announces that the next is a slow song (still with punk) and to hug the one you love. We were playing around with the fake waltzing, but when they say that he takes me and puts his arms up so we start dancing the slow song. And I have no fucking clue what happened in that moment, but it just got really close fast. And he wanted to kiss me and I went for it. I swear, the end of the song and his tongue is in my mouth. And that’s the first time that I have ever gotten tongue. Oh. My. God. Holy mother of fuck. There’s tongue in my mouth and the first thing that comes to mind is, ‘so that’s what that feels like! Huh.’

So then what happens next, I’m not too sure, but he’s holding onto me pretty tight. Up to now all four of us (Jeff not much, Jess thinks he thought I was with him first) but we end up back on the other couch, talking in between bands, the next one starts and he leans over and starts kissing me. And he’s got his tongue back in my mouth. Jess gets up and walks away, little awkward as I can imagine. And man it’s weird for me, but I want it so I fall completely into this guy. Jeff leaves to join her and Travis guy asks if that’s bad. I remember later getting up to go ask her if she’s ok, but in between and after, us two end up on the couch at the back of the place on this little old as hell comfy couch making out for the next one or one and a half hours, break in between here and there, check on Jess, but then he would just pick me up, I’d wrap my legs around his middle and he’d bring me back over the couch, drop me down and kiss me again, and hell did I want it so I sure as hell kissed back.
It got way farther than I ever expected. First with the lips and the neck, then he gets down the chest, pulling up my shirt, though I’m ticklish to the point that it’s embarrassing because I WANT him to touch my stomach, but I’m rolling it, until he reaches into my pants. Let’s go, we sit down another way and he slips his hand down to literally my crotch and starts fingering me. Damn! That was hot. Felt good as hell too. And every time something gets a little old, a little boring at a few moments, if that is even possible, we roll over, look at each other, smiling the whole time. I tell you this guy is a slut, but he really goes for it. But at the same time, he’s gentle, and respectful, he’s sweet in a way because we knew where to stop. He unzips his pants at one point late on the couch when he’s on the bottom, which is a good thing, as he’s been leading my hand down there, and I stroke under his pants in the same way, and naturally I take a hint, he’s got this boner and I had no fucking clue what I was fucking doing, and we're trying to shield ourselves a bit cus we’re still on the couch in the back of fucking 924 Gilman while the fifth band is playing. And A: I think “so that’s what a dick’s like…”, that he’s pretty well equipped and obviously not afraid of ANYTHING. I wished finally that we weren’t in public, but hell did I keep going and I don’t think that I did a very good job till maybe the end, but he knew he wasn’t getting all the way off here, and for the first time, though I wanted sex, though I knew we just weren’t going this far with it, I understood how you could meet someone in one night and have sex in the in the same one. That’s how STDs get around easily. Cus of people like us that aren’t careful. But to tell you the truth, he was smarter than that really.

Me writing from today: A hell of a lot has happened since the 8th!! Man, has a lot happened and I wrote more entries, so I think I will just post them all in order here so my journals stay organized.
July 16th, 2007 at 04:31pm