More of What Happens At Gilman, Stays at GILMAN...

July 9, 2007

Ok, sorry I stopped that magnificent story earlier, but I ended up having to lay off the sex story. But I’m gonna get back to that. Today, me, Jackie, Jessica, and Laura and Laura [for a little while] went to the Boardwalk and had a fucking awesome time on a whole bunch of rides. Jackie’s mom came too, which is just like the lame good old times, but I really don’t care and it was really nice that we could leave our stuff on the beach. It’s just pretty funny now with a car full of 18 year old girls. Oh, duh, and Sara MaKense is out here visiting so she came too. And man, she lost the glasses but she hasn’t changed a bit.
So I end up telling Jackie and Sara about the guy Travis and me and Jess ended up adding in pieces to this as the day went on. I was embarrassed to say it was the funny thing and Jess was the one who turned to Jackie and said I had really been making out with him. Haha! I loved the look on her face and I gotta say, I like the attention, because this is all just so fucking funny. What made it all so much better was Travis calls twice while I’m there and we talk for a moment, but I can’t here much of what he’s saying.
And then, later tonight, he calls me exactly like he did last night between 8 or 9 and we end up talking for three or four hours till 12:30 almost 1 about the most random stuff. And he is just hilarious, the most cocky mother fucker I have ever met, but in a great way. He’ll just sit there, bring up something again about sex, which came up a lot, tell me I’m really hot and then that he’s really horny. And then he makes me fucking horny, talking about stuff like favorite body parts and things that turn us on to the most random things to the basics of what’s your favorite color when we loose track and need a new subject. I’ve never talked to a guy that long I guess except for Scott and Blake. And it’s great because we can talk about fucking anything from past girlfriends and boyfriends, though I haven’t got much for that, to who we think is hot, Johnny Depp being a key one in there (who his friend, Bubba’s wife likes). And he’s not gay or bi, but he knows when a guy is hot and he’s not afraid to say it. Funny thing is that no one really cares out here and no one calls him gay when he does it. I don’t know, but we kept wishing the whole time that we were together instead and could just fool around. He hasn’t had sex in a long time, but he jokes about it with me like he really does want it. Well, of course he wants it, but I’m kind of in the same boat of do I want to go this far with a guy I can’t really be serious about when we live 2000 miles away when he really doesn’t want a serious relationship for now, and I’m not really looking for a long distance one either. And we both know that with a few words and I guess we know that each other knows that.
I really would like to see how it goes in college and get to look around at who’s there first, but I mean, the guy’s hot and he thinks I’m hot I guess (we finally hung up and said good night after like four hours and he calls back again a minute later just to tell me again that I’m hot. And again that he’ll call me tomorrow. It’s funny because he keeps saying that I’m really cool and he likes me, as in a ‘you’re a fun friend’ way, and he keeps calling though he doesn’t want a serious relationship. I feel better now really, we’ll see tomorrow though he did make me all nervous this morning and a lot of the day and shit and I really didn’t know why. Adam did that to me in exactly the same way so at least I know what it is, but it still really kind of sucks.)
So what was pretty fun was talking about what we liked what each other did. He loves me hair, kept saying it while I was there, that I should wear mini skirts because I have killer legs, that he loved my orange striped socks, that he absolutely loved the small of my back, how I don’t really like feet but we both keep nails nice, and I notice so he should keep that up, that he didn’t notice the retainer in my mouth, he liked my shirt that was sort of revealing but covered at the same time so it’s not like my boobs are falling out which I think is gross, that my skin is really really soft, especially on my boobs and he said that was a real turn on. I said I use lotion, but I don’t think that’s really it, I think I’m lucky skin wise, umm…how I love hands, eyes, lips. He likes eyes same and nose. But pretty much everything was fucking hot. He loves to work out, I don’t like guys that are completely ripped because that can be kind of gross, and he’s not like that so I was happy. He likes his body but wants a little more, does all this working out, but apparently he loves it. I said I love Bam Margera’s body; we’ve talked about him before yesterday I think. He teased me that I wanted him. And I said duh yeah. But he’s got a great body for real and is cocky as hell too. Walking around in underwear. Travis said was not aloud to go marry Billie Joe because he’s in a band. Duh, I AM married to him and I will continue to be his and Adie’s mistress too. Sorry, just happening. But didn’t say that part.
Now it’s 1:30 and it’s getting late and I really am tired from the Boardwalk, so that was best of what happened. Damn, he just makes me horny too and I so want to be other there with him now because it was so much fun. And it’s fucking weird how fast you fall into it. He was shocked apparently that I have never had sex and keep bringing it up that he doesn’t understand how. And it’s hilarious how he says that he can tell when a girl hasn’t done anything, but he has no idea that I he’s the first time I’ve ever done ANYTHING. Not just sex wise. I’ve never been frenched till then! Hah, but won’t tell him that far. Just that I am a virgin, that he was actually the farthest I have gotten, though he doesn’t know how far I was before, and I’ve never given a blow job. I told him not to feel bad. I won’t tell him he’s my first make out though, that would be worse. And funny thing is, I must have been really pretty good because not only was a pretty good before he knew I’m a virgin, but he liked when sucked on his tongue. No one had ever done it to him before, and I kind of was like “really?” genuinely surprised because he was doing it back to me, but it happens to be a staple for porn fan fiction. I don’t really watch porn either, but I read those stories way too much. Seems some of it came in handy too. You know it really did. Ha! That’s kind of how I thought to do some things like sucking on his tongue and the neck and ear thing. Oh, and he thought it was also really hot that I found his ear, another complete favorite. Fuck, now I am so horny again. Damn. Masturbation is a good thing. Goddamn, we talked about that too. At least he knows I’ve had an orgasm. Duh, that’s a little old now. Alright, this should all be disturbing, but it really isn’t to me right now and I’m happy with it so good night.
July 16th, 2007 at 04:36pm