Who Said You Can't find Love @ Wal-Mart??

because I've never wanted to hug any random stranger until i left Wal-Mart today.

Seriously it all started this morning when i had a strange craving to go shopping for some half priced iteams and what better place then the reliable Wal-Mart. so when my mother called to say she needed to go grocery shopping I gladly agreed. While sitting on the passenger side of my mother's ford escape and puttering through the parking lot i couldn't help but notice us pass my ex-squad leader Ben, his mom (who is very nice!!), his little sister, and none other than my crush, Cody. :D
Needless to say i was hypervenhilating. Im not very composed when suprised by a crush.
So i had to take a few moments to catch my breath and call my wonderful friend BizzAy.
Finally I am ready to make the plunge into the store where my very crush is located.
We walk in one way and I didn't see him so i went with my mom to the grocery section and i said i was gonna go walk around. I make my way to the makeup section and look at some eyeliner. I walked a little farther past the school supplies and out of the corner of my eye i see Ben (hes like 6'3" so hes not hard to see) and i basically run.
I figured i would look all non-chalant looking at makeup and a few momentss later i realize im looking all non-chalant at fake eye lashes (yeah just what i want him thinking)
so i run over to the hair dye and look at purple highlight and decide to get some guts.
I walkpast the school supplies and see Cody in the aisle I raised my left hand and choked out a muffled "hey". He smiled and did a cute lil wave and i ran.
Then once more i seperate form my mother and walk down the front aisle in front of the cash registers and see a guy in the distance that appearded to be Cody so i tried to look all distracted by clothes until i got closer and realized it wasnt him (I probably would have noticed earlier if i had actually looked at him)
I turn the corner into the juniors clothes and right in front of me is COdy. I nearly had a heart attack as i choked on my own breath....

It was the best Wal-Mart trip EVUR!!!
July 17th, 2007 at 08:01am