I Want to Change the World

Im completely disgusted with my world at this moment. Not so much the world iself but the people inhabiting it. I just spent and hour reading questions on Yahoo! Answers and I feel embarassed to be white....
Some people are so self-centered and crude it is simply unbelievable and frankly i find it to be intolerable but unfortuantely not everyone does.

Why should we sit back and watch rascist acts happnen all over the country simply because certain people have problems with culture and ethnicities. I want to stop this... i really want to find a way to show people there is no difference and we should all just learn to love one another not because of their appearance but because of their souls. Im dissapointed in this world for allowing such thoughts to be bread and such opinions to be believed. It isn't right and i want nothing more than to fix something that has been broken for entirely too long. I have no clue how though and .... I fell that any action taken towards the cause would only breed more anger and solve nothing. I want to try though.

I'm not entirely sure how I will do it but i want to help bring an end to an era where rascism is allowed in certain cases even by people we should look up to suchas teachers, police officers, and even world leaders. I want to change the world... but i need some help
July 17th, 2007 at 12:57pm