Give em' hell kid

Gerard never really enjoyed his high school years, thank god it was his last year he always thought. He was sick of all the name calling, the hatetred, the drama, and last but not least, the girls. Whenever Gerard roamed through the halls, avoiding stares and trying not to glance back, he always wanted to see if he could see his biggest crush, Isabelle. He talked to her a few times, and thought he would die then and there. Her voice was angel-like, her eyes were the deepest blue, and she had long luscious black wavy hair. He wanted her to be his but knew that would never happen. He was the biggest freak, or thats what people considered him as, in school. He would always make fun of Mikey for being a freshie but atleast Gerards hell will be over in a couple of months. As he walked to class, he stopped cold, there stood Isabelle talking to her friends. He decided to take action, and go up to her and talk. Maybe even ask out for a date.
"Heyyyyyy Isaa" , said gerard in a shaky voice.
" Oh hey Gerard, whats up?" she said calmly.
"eh no..noo.noothing..i guesss" he said
" ohh cool.....well i have to go to class, so i guess ill talk to you later" she said, and walked the opposite direction of Gerard.
"i guess" what the hell is wrong with me, why couldnt i ask her, GOD now she thinks im the biggest fag."
He walked to his last period class, and wished he could've said something else instead of studdering.
"oh well" he told himself
He couldn't concentrate in class, it WAS biology, his worst subject.
He couldn;t take writing a 10 page paper on clams, he was gonna shoot someone.
None of his fellow bandmates were in it, so he was pretty much alone.
He looked at the clock. Only 10 minutes passed.
" you gotta me kidding me" he said
" hey look the fag said a word"
gerard looked over, it was the class jock, tim.. Everyone pretty much adored him and he dated ever whore in school. He always found a reason to make fun of gerard.
" go fuck another hoe tim" said gerard and looked back at his work pretending to continue writing about the wonderful life of clams.
tim slowly came up to gerard and sat on his desk.
"listen to me you little faggoty faced bitch, another word outa you and you wont be walking ever again"
"thats cool. alright bye" gerard somewhat mumbled.
tim left him alone to go flirt with another blonde.
Gerard knew what he was going to do. After class he was going to go find Isabelle and ask her out, this time confidently.
Twenty minutes later the bell rang and school was over.
July 18th, 2007 at 03:08am