We Need ur help. Yes u reading the title. We need u to help fight racism

A.R.T: Why We Do What We Do
You may ask what this "ART" group is about. Well to put it simply, a group of teenagers trying to change the world. At this very moment hate crimes are happening all over the world. Hate crimes are defined as

" the violence of intolerance and bigotry, intended to hurt and intimidate someone because of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religious, sexual orientation, or disability."

We are sick of it. Under no circumstance should anyone be attacked because of how they were raised. Under no circumstance should someone be attacked because of where they come from. Under no circumstance should somone be attacked because of who they are. People across the world are being persecuted because of who they love, where they lived, and because their skin is a slightly different color. We all live in a land that has been painted with hatred towards one another, and to prove what may I ask? To prove nothing besides the fact that people can hate. Just because we can doesn't mean we should. People of all ethnicities, religions, and cultures fight to keep freedom so shouldn't they all alike be free?

Our Group is working to protect not only ourselves but our generation from raising our kids in danger. This hatred will only grow unless we take an stand for what is right and what we believe. We can change the world if we believe.

--Samantha (ART manager)

add our myspace if you agree
www.myspace.com/214557026
we need the support
July 18th, 2007 at 12:31pm