My First journal just to prove I'm as weird as it seems

I think I want my deeper thoughts to be read and not spoken because I’m contemplating getting on to some website where the journals are read by people who’ve never met you or even thought about meeting you, but I’d never speak on emotions out loud.
My thoughts don’t run like everyone else’s so sorry if it gets confusing.

Today’s only just begun and I already want to go back to sleep and that’s with only spending time with myself.
Fuck assholes that think they run everything in a house they don’t even live in.
Just stressing about leaving.
Packing a week of my life in the ‘clown car’ suitcase.
I hate the way meet and greet pictures take and eternity to get posted.
I hate the way people complain after you give them gifts.

What I hate worst of all is the simple fact that I can’t stand being around other people but I have issues going places alone.
I love to be alone but I hate speaking to other people alone.
If that makes any sense whatsoever.

“Hollywood is the type of place that will pay a million dollars for a kiss and Fifty cents for a soul.”
If someone could tell me who said that I’d be grateful for a while.
I don’t stay grateful long enough and I take things for granted but isn’t that the beauty of being young?
Why don’t we have real vampires?
Sunnydale does...
Television sometimes makes more sense then real life
In that way that you know it’s just some twisted individual writing these crazy things that happen to these fictional characters who you find some solace in, Thinking that ‘If they can make it though all that insanity then I can make it through this... Right?’
Everyone can make it but who really wants to?
I do
I don’t except failure well

My flaws keep me company in the wee hours of the morning better then anyone else ever has

I sometimes hate the way music owns me.
I’d like to use some of the brain power I’ve reserved for music for something more constructive
Seeing as I have no musical skills at all

My flaws will go on keeping me company and I might post another one of these someday.

♥ / Hate
SuperCassie
July 19th, 2007 at 10:46pm