I really don't like this girl from the Billy Talent Boards.

I don't know, ever since this girl name Zandra has joined the BT Boards. I never liked her. And I made a comment on the boards and here is what I wrote.

Everyone has their own opinion what they think is their sort of cup of tea. Oveusly(sp??) you don't like them. That is your own opinion, just so happenes that the people that are members here, acually like listening to them.

We don't need to hear that you don't like Billy Talent. We know that there is a lot of people that don't like them, but we don't need people telling us on the Billy Talent Boards.


And as you can see, I have one word that has "sp??" beside it.

And here is what she wrote.

Quote
Oveusly(sp??)
OH MY LORD.

Let me tell you why I have it with it and why I was not able to spell it correctly;

1. I was born with a minar learning dissability that effected my speach, reading and learning skills. (I know...it looks like I never had one.)
2. Ever since I was 3 till I was 5 years old....I went to speech therepy.
3. Ever since Kindergarden till grade 8, I will go to Special Ed. and learn. To improve my learning skills.
4. Ever since I graduated grade 8 (I'm in grade 9 now) I no longer go to Special Ed. Because I am identified(sp??) as a regular student, but I still get help when I need it.

So if anyone makes crap about my spelling, I will not take it lightly. Cause I do not like it when people do that because I made a simple spellling error that they can easily spell.

And I have been a longer member of The Billy Talent Boards longer then her.
March 9th, 2007 at 04:49am