weird dream last night... o.O

can anyone guess what it was about?

anyone?

...

anyone at all?

...

okay fine T.T it was about Fall Out Boy *gasp*

but the really weird thing was...

Patrick wasn't there.

*gasp more*

so before I press the enter key even more. I will tell you guys about my dream.

ehem.

so it was like this, I was in my house, only it was different coz it had the view of an ocean and some place where there were benches somewhere in the ocean that was attatched to my house. I was just sitting on that part, and I wasn't alone, Nadine (aka. nadine Lurves you) and some of my classmates who are fans of Fall Out Boy were there. At first I thought we were just here to hang out and enjoy the seabreeze. Oh yeah, and in that place there was this room, the opening was covered by a dark colored curtain and I got the feeling that we weren't supposed to go in there. So I was just sitting there talking to Nadine, and then poof, Joe, Andy and Pete come out of the curtained room, surprising all of us. Then suddenly the scene changed to my room, on the corner near the window a group of people (and Nadine) were hanging there with Andy, and he was playing a guitar o.Om. My room has a doubledeck bed and on the bottom bunk was Joe and another group of people, including me. And on the other window where there was a mattress lain out there was Pete and his group of fans.

Just the typical thing really, hanging out, talking and blah, blah, blah. Then suddenly Joe disappeared, then he came back...
dare I say this?
only in his boxers.
o.o
I was freaked out, I know, Nadine was there to comfort me and my excessively reddening cheeks, the other people were squealing/hollering. Joe went up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder as if he wasn't only in his boxers and gave me a smile. I honestly didn't know what to do.
But then.
He disappeared again.
and so did all the other people.
So it was just me, Pete and Andy, alone in the room. Pete was asleep on the top bunk and Andy was teaching me this weird random song on the guitar.
July 21st, 2007 at 07:06pm