Another Random Entry

okay today idk i guess i'll just be a bitch. apperently i can make a good prep and i think everyone is getting on my case. one thing i got to say to the world...FUCK YOU WORLD! Okay heres my reason. One because like okay everyone is labeled, wtf is up with that? no one cares. why can't there just be one label and it can be called "HUMAN". so then preps can leave emo's and emo's can leave preps alone or we could all just be normal. this is the problem with the world. we only care about beauty and things being a certain way. we have no excitment from something beautiful thats different. outer beauty isn't the only stupid thing in the world to love. i am one of those people that just thinks i have nothing, i'm not pretty and i know sooner or later Rin is going to hit me for that but really.

one thing people have to get this a person is a person, leave them the fuck alone and let them live. i have nothing against preps unless they do something to my friend. i'm sorry for calling these people preps because they are just like me, want something in life and go for it sometimes. i'm sorry for all the shit i've said but really, world start thinking. what about these wars. do you not think for just one second that we are doing what they are doing to us? they are killing some of us and everyone is hurt by it. we go in there and kill them, what about their families? do you think they aren't going to care like we do? Bull everyone cares thats why we need to stop all this shit and start being kind to one another, world wouldn't have bull crap like this is everyone got the fuck along and if they didn't then ship them somewhere and help them. therapist you need to get off your ass something "trying" to help, your not. you give people pills, your just givingthem more of a reason to do drugs. stop posioning the minds of kids and get off your asses and help.

familes of these people need to help to. don't send them to some idiot who only says "and how does that make you feel?" bull i know how it makes me feel i don't need some person you pay $500 to send me to just to have them tell you the same damn thing over and over.

okay i'm done ranting.....lazy
July 23rd, 2007 at 07:24am