and i was headed for disaster all along-

he loved me once, more then i thought any boy ever could. he let me believe i was more amazing then any other being on this planet. that i had a beauty that was undeniable, that i had this light about me that never seemed to fade, that i was perfect in his eyes. and it was that way for a while. i made dreams of being his, of being the one he wanted to hold, and love, and he made me feel that he wanted the same. and i knew it was slipping, soon it fell completely through my grasp. now its gone. i miss him more then i've ever miss another. and i know i'm the one who drained this love from the both of us. i know how happy he makes her, because he made me that happy once. and im happy he's found someone perfect for him. but my hopes are set on him being mine, and me being his. i wish i could go back and take the chance i was given, but in the end i have to think that maybe it just wasn't meant to be. but my heart is broken and i don't want to love again.

"who said that it's better to have loved and lost, i wish that i had never loved at all."

he thinks i'm over him.
that i'm okay.

we agreed its best not to talk right now.
and i'm just waiting for they day he'll say one word to me.

hearing his voice made me want to cry.

and everything reminds me of him.

i'm a girl suffering of a broken heart.

and i was headed for disaster all along.
July 24th, 2007 at 02:17pm