Coffee </3 Addiction

Grawrness. Lately I've been trying to avoid coffee, frapps, beer and any addictive substances. My family has this history of compulsive addicts to liquids so I'm trying to avoid that. Even my Mom who's 69 [Yeah I know, she had some troubles with that Storch and he decided to fuck her over] still drinks a shit load of Mocha Iced Coffee
Our fridge is loaded.
Now I generally don't like coffee but lately I've been taking little sips of it, then gulps of it, then my eyes dialate and I turn into the Hulk.
No, really.
I can't dream right [Last night, rather than typical roll-playing I dreamt I bought five hundred Hamsters, Guinea Pigs and Rabbits --1 Dog-- and put them all in one cage, they all ate eachother while I watched; weeping in my dream. In the end there were little skulls and bones and lots of blood everywhere. When I woke up? I threw up.] I sleep from 3:00 AM to 6:00 AM and I always have either an iced Frappuccino Coffee Drink from Starbucks [The on the go kind] or a Double Chocolate Frappuccino with extra whip cream and peppermint syrup [GET IT IT'S AMAZING] I'm now known as Stargirl in my art class.
Chyea, creative.
So please.
And I don't mean with sugar on top because that'll remind me of the half-empty Frapp in front of--CRAP!
Please tell me how to stay away from this magnificent, delicious and wonderful substance that helps me wake up everyday becaaauusssee I'm addicted xo.
July 25th, 2007 at 12:43am