Can Someone Help Me Find A Story?

I remember ages ago reading this really good story but I can't remember what its called. All I do remember was that it was about two orphan twins Oli and Jade and they were branded "emo" and they wore lots of eyeliner and Oli had black hair and Jade had blonde hair and wore blonde eye shadow. They live in an orphanage and they share a room and on the front of the door it says "FUCK, I WON'T DO WHAT THEY SAY". Oli likes art and he draws a lot of pictures from photographs and hes quite good. He has had strong un-brotherly love for Jade for quite some time now. One day Frank Iero and Gerard Way want to have children of their own so they go to the orphanage and adopt Oli and Jade. So they twins move out of the orphanage and Frank discovers that Jade has self harmed in the past upon finding a metal box of razors, pills, etc. After moving into Frank and Gerards it is revealed that Oli has a boyfriend whose sister, Anna is Jades best friend. Anna and her brother have an incestuous relationship and are arrested after Jade walks in on them kissing on a hospital bed. Oli informs Jade of his feelings only to find that she feels the same way but refuses to haev sex with him as she couldn't face such a thing. Oli then becomes mad and abandons her. Jade is then kicked out of school for continuously being violent towards the other students who wind her up house they attend a new extremely strict Catholic private school and she befriends a 'rejected' also un-catholic boy named Dean. Finding they share the love of art, after attending their final period of art of the day they go back to Dean's house and start to make out....

Okay. I that's all i remember and I know thats quite a lot. Ha ha. Sorry. But if anyone knows who wrote this story, or the name of it, please tell me because I really love it and I want to finish reading it.

Thanks xXx
July 25th, 2007 at 10:30pm