Aiden's new songs off CONVICTION. How you can hear them! Summer break and other bulls**t!

Hey,

I've decided I am gonna try adding entries more entries to my journals. Even if nobody reads them, I love reading past entries and thinking of the memories I have of whatever pointless shit I write in here.

Yesterday, or the day before (I can't remember), I heard the studio recording to "One Love" which is one of Aiden's new songs off Conviction. I already heard this song when I saw them live in June, I am so obsessed with this song! Loads of people are slating Aiden because this song is different from there other stuff. These people are not open minded. If these people saying shit had seen Aiden play their new songs live, they wouldn't have the heart to slate them. You just look at the band as they play those new songs. They look so fucking proud of themselves and so fucking happy.

www.myspace.com/aiden

I got some cool shit planned for my summer break. I fucking tanned already! And I'm in fucking ENGLAND! I don't like being tanned. I look like the result of what would happen if you tried to put fire proof clothes on the sun. I'm luminous! Anyway, plans are, go to Camden market, do my art course, GET WASTED!

SO YEAH, damn exciting really.

I wrote some more poetry but I'm not quite ready to post it. They are really personal to me and about a fragile emotion that I usually just bottle up until I corrode so yeah, these poems are like a corrision of this emotion. He, I rythmed.
July 26th, 2007 at 08:36am