*Sighs*

An update:

Hello all,

All State Orchestra is REALLY REALLY HARD! I've been playing the violin for nine fucking years, and I am really tired of this Vivaldi shit.

Anywho.. I just got shoved in a gym locker the other day (Damn! Those things are so fucking small!) for liking MCR. This is what I said to the bitch who shoved me in there:

"You can't destroy me! No matter how hard you try, you can't. Because, I have someting everyone lacks: Hope, and believing in what I do."

By now they were just staring at me and sniggling, and I continued, not giving a shit.

"A twenty-nine year old friend of mine once told me, that he'd never let them hurt me. He PROMISED. I'd hate to be the SOB that goes against a guy who can beat the shit outta you."

By now, I was smirking, and thier faces went pale. Of course, It was Gerard Way, but they didn't need to know that... >:-)

They left me alone for the rest of the day. In a locker. I was late to my next class, and they took my clothes! So I had to be in a shitty school shirt all day, and sweaty pants! EWW! God I hate the people in my school. The next class, I got thrown to the floor and stepped on.

For the rest of that Friday, I huddled close to teachers for my own safety. Shit.

Oh well, as John Mayer once wisely sang: "Whatcha gonna do about it? They aren't even close to you."

xoxo.

Kaitlyn G. H. W.
March 11th, 2007 at 03:59pm