*explodes* ewww what a mess!

I feel so urgh.
Cos there's this guy... and he flirts with me sorta. but he's got a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend, but I'm sure that he's only messing about.
But just lately my boyfriend started talking to him, and I got accused of cheating. and then everything all got spiralled out of control and everyone exploded... well they didn't.
But ya know.
But now I've told this other guy that I dont care if he's being serious or not, but I want him to lay off. But now I feel like he totally hates me, but I still want to be his mate. and it's all so confusing.
and *explodes again*

and now I'm okay with my boyfrined, but I just feel like he's lost all of his trust in me... because even though I didn't do anything physically or anything, I still encoraged the flirting and stuff cos I'm gay like that.

And it's not like anyone here cares... or even understands what the hell I'm going on about.

I think it's worse cos ma Boyfriend has never met him, he just speaks to him over msn, so he doesnt know what kind of person this other guy is. Also, he seems a bit insecure at the moment because of personal problems...I'm not gonna say what they are, cos yeah, he doesn't exactly want the whole world knowing...

It just feels like as I am talking to one, the other is going to get into a mood+act like they hate me.

And now I'm just waffleing on...
So, I'm gonna stop.

I just needed to write stuff down.
March 12th, 2007 at 12:23am