I'm bored. Plain and simple.

So...I sit here doing nothing.
So...I'm lazy and yet not tired.
So...what if I'm tired and don't want to go to bed?
So...I didn't achieve anything in my life, and I'm not sure if I ever will.
So...I want to listen to music for inspiration.
But...my mom's sleeping and blasting some rock'n'roll/stuff like that would either give her sweet/bad dreams or wake her up.
Haha.
A guy invaded my privacy today.
Because we kinda fooled him (mean, I know, but he was annoying a friend of mine to death) so he got all upset about me not giving him the Yahoo! ID of a girl who doesn't exist and said stupid things to me. Dunno from where but he knew some stuff about me. Which is okay, cuz eveyone knows I've got curly hair and I have a brother and stuff but it's weird cuz that's guy shouldn't. Like WTF. "You're weird, go away, it's just a fuckin' ID." So he was being all bitchy with my friend and partner in crime, though he doesn't know what were we doing to him. I think writing this down and being proud of it makes me a bitch. But he deserves it. Now I'm getting a bigger bitch with every sentence that I write down. I'm gonna go WRITE something.
August 1st, 2007 at 07:14am