Lables-Emo

I have reached a conclusion. There are no punks or skaters in my town. Really there are but there aren't. Confusing? Yes.

You see everyone who is different is automatically deemed 'emo.' Not by the kids at school, but by my brother and his friends. Who basically own the tri-town area. So when my brother says someone is 'emo' they are 'emo.' You can look and act like a punk but you are still 'emo.' Mainly because to my brother that is the worst in sult ever.

Skaters= emo board pushers. (Which is hypocriticle cause my brother use to skate.)
Anyone who listens to anything he thinks is emo= emo.
Cutter= emo.
Ect.= emo.

This is why I don't talk to my brother much. He lables everyone. Even when they don't deserve it.

No one deserves to be treated that way. Especially when you don't know what is going on in their life.

Their was a girl at school who I met and my brother said she was emo just because she doesn't talk to many people. Then when I got to know her I learned she has a restraining order against her dad (Who still visits her anyway.) Her mom beats her. And the social worker doesn't believe her. I explained this to my brother but he will not budge.

It is just too terrible to anyone to be called evil things by someone who can get people they haven't even met to call them something.
August 1st, 2007 at 09:25am