Chibi-log, Wed. August the 1st

Let's recap what's going on with my life, shall we?

Having turned the big 1-8 less than two weeks ago, I have finally escaped the hellhole known as my mother's house. True, I'm shanghaied at my older sister's place until the 12th, but I'll survive, I'm sure. Her and her husband are like the frickin' Cleavers, I swear; if their house was any tidier, you'd get a wedgie just walking in. Thankfully, the broad doesn't know any of my passwords, so she can't snoop my Mibba account.

Life is...tedious at the moment. I wake up at like 10, have some Crunchberries, and glue myself to their computer until they get home from work. Snoresville, really. Fortunately, my sister's husband's hot stoner brother comes to town tomorrow for a wedding. Odds of things getting shaken up a little are high...

Oh, and I dyed my hair the other night. It was sort of a light brown before, but now it's blue-black. I like it thusfar; it makes me feel powerful. Unfortunately, it resembles the ratnest on top of Bert McCracken's head first thing in the morning, but a shower takes care of that. Yes, Ripley, before you even ask, I'll try to get pictures on here.
August 2nd, 2007 at 02:44am