Much as I love Mibba...(Rant)

...People are getting on my nerves here.
I mean it generally.

I've been pissed off by SO MANY things on this site.
One of them is people hurling insults at things around.
To be EXACT, people hurling insults and TRASHING other people, be they celebs, music icons, My Chemical Romance and whatnot.

I can tell this isn't going to be a good day because I got pissed off two times in a row. Usually, that doesn't happen on Mibba. When it does, I feel like letting all hell loose on that *insertinsulthere* person who started getting me pissed.

Seriosuly, can't you guys (well, the 2.5% of Mibbans who INSIST on being whatevers under different circumstances to be precise) LIGHTEN UP?

Stop criticising people for who they are, what they do, WHATEVER.
If you're feeling pissed at some dick who bullies you it's okay.

But you have NO RIGHT to bitch about someone who hasn't done anything to you except to hurt your ears. (or eyes)
I'm talking about MUSIC, dammit.
It's art. THE BAND (Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the Disco, The Academy Is... , Yellowcard, Linkin park, Bowling For Soup, etcetc) comes up with songs and music videos, puts it out to the world, WHATEVER.

They put in the effort to make what you call "shit".
If you think they didn't do a good job because they didn't put in effort, Why The Heck Did They Even Bother Doing It In The First Place?
Money, is that it?

Seriously, some people do stuff because they want to, like to.
Some people DO CERTAIN THINGS because they love what they're doing. They enjoy it.
SOME PEOPLE. Jeez. You hate it, don't waste those precious seconds of your life bitching about it. You hate it, and THAT'S IT, it ain't going to change how much some people just love it.

Take 'The Black Parade' as an example.
It's a concept album, so you can't expect it to be WAAAY above standard.
But still, some songs on that album BRING IN more true fans, but it increases the number of teenies as well.
I've seen MCR's past. The Black Parade is EXACTLY where all the shit began. I might be wrong, but...
They're getting called sell-outs. Some songs on that record are assumably "crappy" according to some fans. Okay, some might be(I find them all okay/brilliant), I can't control your opinions.

But if that album never appeared, if Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge had been "just enough", I wouldn't even BE here.
Yeah, one less My Chem. fan, no big deal to all of you guys, right?

But it's one hell of a big deal to me.

So stop the hatred, spread the sunshine around, flame no one, trash nothing.
Rant, but don't criticise, don't give anyone shit about dipsticks.

=]


*ends rant*

...I might get some hate comments now, no?
August 2nd, 2007 at 09:07pm