If you ever.....

If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.

If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or the vise versa copy this into your profile.

Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!

If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.

92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.

If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.

If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.

If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.

98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.

If you have ever tried to communicate with an orange or another fruit/object copy this to your profile.

If you've ever wanted to duct tape yourself to a chair, put this in your profile.
August 4th, 2007 at 10:39am