Being Sick Just Sucks

So yea. I've been sick for like 3 or 4 days, i can't recall to many drugs, and it just sucks. It feels like my whole life is falling apart right now.

1st of all: I'm in my schools musical every year. This is my 3rd year and I'm a sophomore and we are performing Jane Eyre. (Most of you probably are not familiar with the musical or the book but anyways) Well, it's kinda falling apart. Okay People keep quiting because of sports or because of the *click* problem we have. We only have 1 week and 4 days left of rehearsing until our first show. We still haven't gotten through the whole show yet and the director keeps changing shit and it kinda bugs me b/c most of the time I'm just sitting there and i could be at home trying to get my grades up. This musical is going to be bad this year b/c not only is that happening the leads aren't even off script yet. I got a lead , its a smaller lead though, i got grace poole if anybody is familiar with the book/play/musical and thats only b/c the girl who originaly got it quit. And i can say i am guilty of not being off script yet but thats b/c i just found out last month and i had to learn the music first.

2nd of all: I'm failing 2 classes in school. Earth Science and Global 2. Okay seriously, Can anybody, who has taken these classes, tell me after you finished those classes did you ever use them seriously. I'm not planning on going to college to be a teacher or a geologist or anything so im not going to be talking about the earth. I'm a music major. I can see were i would use global, if i become a famous singer and stuff, i would like to know what state, or country im going to and maybe a little bit about there culture, but im not going to be testing the earths core before i travel to see if its safe or if were going to have a earth quake or something.

3rd: My Fan Fictions. I feel that they are terrible. They are just so bad i think. Thats why i haven't updated. I don't know. I'm thinking about deleting them but i don't know. There just not a hit. Let me know, give me some ideas or something!

All emo and sick today
<3 ash
March 15th, 2007 at 05:57pm