PROJEKT REVOLUTION

I went to Projekt Revolution yesterday, and it was awesome!
All the bands were pretty good, a couple were boring but overall it was fun as hell! MCR was great. I sang every word, headbanged, got a couple awesome pics, and recorded 27 minutes of the concert with my camera. Though, I didn't get to record the part when Frank and Ray took their shirts off, and then Gerard told every single boy in the audience to take their shirts off and swing them over their heads. It was the greatest thing ever, though I was pretty pissed I didn't catch it on camera, but you know, that's what I get for recording so early.
I think the best picture I took was this one: (though, you can't see it very well on Mibba, but you can see it on my profile page)
Image
We weren't too close, but we weren't that far either. We had lawn seats, but we got into the seating area during Linkin Park. But by then my memory was full so I didn't get any pics, but I did get some recordings with my phone.
We didn't get there until about 3, so we missed every band that was on the second stage (which I really didn't have a problem with), but the lineup was
-Madina Lake
-Styles Of Beyond
-The Bled
-Saosin (poor Andi didn't get to see them)
-Mindless Self Indulgence
then on the main stage it was
-Julien-K
-Placebo
-H.I.M.
-Taking Back Sunday
-MCR
-Linkin Park
The only bands we really watched were Julien-K, which was pretty boring, but they weren't bad musicians, H.I.M. which was pretty damn boring, TBS, which wasn't too bad, MCR which, of course, was awesome to no end, and Linkin Park, the band I've been waiting to see for 5 years now, and that was incredible.
It was so much fun, though I'm incredibly surprised that I'm not sore right now, but everything I have smells like sweat, cigarettes, filtered cigarettes, and pot, but hey, that's what makes it special.
August 6th, 2007 at 04:32am