OMG!!! IT FINALLY LET ME!!!!

SWEET!!! lol, sorry Sarah, if you read this... it wouldn't work, then I sent you that thing, then it like... magically worked... lol.

So yeah - I've been trying to get this to work ever since I signed up. LOL!! yeah... another place for me to journal on the internet... like I need it.

So yeah - I've been sitting here, staring at my notebook, trying to convince myself to type up that other story so I can post it.... lol. I'm happy people are liking the one I wrote. It makes me happy!!! lol.

So yeah - I'm not going to much about my personal life, because of certain people that might read this, and read this... lol, I'll save that for friends or for private. But I'll tell you a little more about me.

I have a 20 year old sister named Sarah. I am currently studying to be a vet. I freakin love animals. I love stories. I love to write. I love the guitar, but I can't play that well.. there's a reason behind that now, but I won't post that in public... lol. I love anime. I hate shallow people. I love astrology. I don't like to eat. I don't like to sleep. You'll probably see alot of my shit posted at like 3 or 4 in the morning... lol.

Uh... I fear spiders, sleep, being fat, and hights, and I am desperately trying to get over my fears. I love to be active. Umm.... yeah, that seems like a signifacant amount of information. lol.

So yeah... I hang out with my sister all the time, and we go up to hastings alot... lol, that's where we were today. And tai chi class. Yay for tai chi!!!! Yay for swinging to!!! lol.

But yeah... I think I'll actaully get down to ranting in the next entry. Last thing - I'm single. Yep that's it. Thank god this finally started to work... lol.

Toodles.
August 7th, 2007 at 11:24am