I'm. So. Ready. To. Strangle. Something.

Omg, I'm so pissed off, I'm about to go kill somebody!!!!

My mom is pissing me off!!! First she says she ahs to use the compy, then she stays on for like an hour or 2, even though she knew I was talking to people, then she screwed it up, so I had to restart it, then I found out she somehow got my keyboard AND mouse greasy ,then she get's all pissed off at this site because it had the word "fuck" on the front page, and I told her I'm only posting a story on here (like I'm going to tell her what I do on the compy... but I really am jsut posting a story on here) then she tells me, "Oh, so you have time to write a story, but you don't ahve time to read that book for school?" UGH!! I still have 3 weeks, and she KNOWS I'll finish it!!! GRAH!!! ANNOYANCE!!!!

Okay... well, I feel better. Oh, snf my dad was chewing me out becuase I haven't gotten a job yet. Goddamnit ,I'm only 15, what does he except? At least he's never home... Grah. I really am trying, I've been dropping off applications.

But yeah... sorry, haveing a rant-complain fest here. Just uber pissed.

I was going t oget started on part 5 tonight... well, techincally, I still can, but now I got out of the mood... grrrrrrrrrr....

But yeah... I think that's it. Feeling better already. Though, I wish I could go up to hastings....

Love!
August 8th, 2007 at 11:54am