Don't you insult my brother you BITCH!

A girl at school who has sort of been an on-again-off-again kind of friend of mine insulted my brother today.
Hokay, here's how it went:
We were sitting in Social Studies, which was the last lesson of the day, having a discussion about a little girl who had been abused. The story has been all over the papers recently. Anyways, we were talking about what would you do if you saw your neighbours abusing a little kid, would you call the police, talk to them about it, call Child Youth And Family Services (CYFS) or what? And I said I would call the police, I wouldn't talk to them and I definitely wouldn't call CYFS, not after how useless they were with my brother. The girl, after class, was like "My mum works for that company, you're insulting my mother" and I was like "No, I'm not" and we had this huge argument, which ended with her saying "Maybe it's not CYFS's fault, maybe your brother IS Autistic and Stupid and RETARDED!" And I just yelled at her "DON'T YOU INSULT MY BROTHER YOU BITCH!" and she was like "Don't insult my mother ... mother's company...!" And I was thinking, "Eh, lame comeback." And I wasn't insulting her mother's company anyway, I was just saying that some of the people there were useless.

So yeah. If anyone who knows me is reading this, the bitch I'm talking about is... um... how can I give a cryptic clue... the girl who has a locker in the same row as mine, two from the wall. I dunno what number that is. Opposite whoever has their locker next to Chicken Tika. Yeah!

Um... Number 145!

I think.

Anyways, she's a two-faced bitch.
August 9th, 2007 at 02:39pm