I feel like Pete Wentz right now!

Okay so i Feel like Pete Wentz because of the fact, when he's sitting there late at night with his sidekick, he feels like blogging. And right now i just feel like blogging and tell you about my day. lol

How lame am I right now? I think i am really lame right now! It's hilarious. Okay so like this one kid, he like stalks me. Its hilarious but I mean its kinda weird. He has like the biggest crush on me and he's a freshman and I'm a sophomore and we just don't mix. He keeps trying to add me on myspace and I really just don't want to add him. He scares me, tell ya the truth.

Well I had Dance today, and it rocked. For the one dance we learned this really cool move. Its amazing and I can't stop doing it. I love it so much. Than when the choreographer was working with another group she told my group and I to go work on it and than I was in charge and just to have fun with the dance. So I started joking around with my one friend Stefanie, because she loves My Chemical Romance too, and I was joking saying that is Gerard Way was there with us he would love our dances and moves we do. Than we started joking saying that we were going to teach him some new moves to add to his sexy ones now, and we were just having so much fun with only 1 Move. It was great.

Than I came home and I was Crazy because I got new phone this week and I got a free month of v-cast and my dad got me a memory card so now I'm downloading every freaking song that i absolutely love.

Than My Friend Katie came over and we went to walmart and bought dye and shit, and I dyed her hair black. It rocked and it turned out amazingly. She bought me an amp as a thank you and now I'm crazy and thats why i probably am so hyper and feel like blogging.

And I just found out today that our local radio station they have a contest each year like collecting things and this year, there collecting pennies and as a prize which ever high school collects the most pennies they win a private concert at there school from the freaking RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS! I Love them so much. I mean I don't love them as much as i love My Chemical Romance and Fall Out Boy, but come on a private concert from them. I would die.

So yea I think I'm Done blogging for now. Maybe I'll feel like blogging again later and blog some more!

Talk to you all Later

Oh and before I forget, I will be very busy these next two weeks so I probably wont be updating any of my stories. But ill try my best guys! Love ya

<3 Ash
March 18th, 2007 at 04:29am